Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Funky Vintage Lovely Winner

You all really liked April's jewelry! So I want to remind you that if you didn't win, you can still be a winner by using April's 10% off code this week. It's Spring10. Don't forget! So many pretty things calling your name.

The winner is #46:
Kathy said...


My favorite things from her shop are the la la lovely necklaces.

Congrats Kathy. Please send me your address. And please stay tuned for another giveaway today. It will be just a bit as I need to take my child to preschool. :)

Love,
xoxo
Related Posts with Thumbnails