Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, April 22, 2011

the Bunny Hop

Emilie's Easter dress is finished! Hooray. I thought you'd all like to see . . .





I told her to make a funny face.



The sash is that velvet ribbon I picked up at Allyn's in Denver. I dyed the skirt with a combination of purple and navy blue and left it a LONG time. Came out exactly the shade I wanted. Isn't she adorable? Happy Easter!

Love,
xoxo

18 comments:

Chris said...

Just the color of hyacinths! Great job and enjoy your Easter celebration.

matsonm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M&M04 said...

Beautiful! Great job!

Jenny said...

yes, she is adorable...congrats on getting your Easter sewing done.

LB3K said...

so much fun!

The Sewing Dork said...

What little girl wouldn't feel special in that dress!

Sally said...

This dress is beautiful! I'm sure your daughter already loves it and will remember it for many years, too.

Jen of ReannaLily Designs said...

Adorable. I'm sure she loves it!

Needled Mom said...

It's a little girl's dream dress!!! The color came out great!

Busy Quilting Mama said...

As my 2 year old would say - it's a pretty pretty princess dress! Love it.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So cute, but not as cute as Emilie.

Billie in TX

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Oh my gosh...wow!! That is a gorgeous dress. Is that your own design? You need to make a pattern, lol!! Although, I wish my 2-1/2 year old would wear stuff like this that I've made for her :-/

Jennifer said...

Great dress. I love that you dyed your own fabric.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I wish I could wear dresses like that! Totally adorable!

Karenkay said...

adorable dress!!

Mama Lusco said...

Wonderful dress! I bet she feels like a princess in her blue ruffles :) Hope your family has a very happy Easter weekend.

Jessica said...

What a lovely dress! I bet she loves it, the perfect skirt when you are that age ;)

Katie said...

It turned out darling - great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails