Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This and That

Do you remember me mentioning my trade with Trish of Notes of Sincerity? Well, yesterday my earrings arrived and they are SO beautiful.
The turquoise earrings are so fun!

I adore these cut glass earrings.

She also sent a turquoise pendant which matches the turquoise earrings. Everything is so beautiful. Thanks so much Trish!

Here is what I sent her.

Also, last week, my brother's kids came for a visit. Then my cousins kids came for a visit. We thought while we were all here, we should converge on my grandpa. I snapped a few pictures with only two great-grandkids missing from the picture. The big one in the back is actually my dad.


My friend Patty gave me a bottle of Sewer's Aid to try with my machine. It makes a world of difference! I just add a bead all down the spool of thread and it pulls so smoothly. It's silicone based, so it probably helps your machine to stay a little bit cleaner as well. Patty has a beautiful store in Wray, Colorado, that would be worth a stop if you're ever out that direction. I believe it's called Grandma's Treasures. Forgive me, Patty, if that's wrong. I'm having a senior moment and I'm not yet a senior! Anyway, she carries beautiful gifts, kitchen, items and lots of fabrics, including Art Gallery and others that are pretty hard to find out here. Thank you Patty!

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. - 2 Corinthians 5:21


Love,
xoxo

7 comments :

Kathy Ellen said...

Gorgeous earrings from Trish! Love the fabrics that you are sending her too! She will definintely have some creative fun with them!
All of the children are just darling. The two grandpas must be so proud!

Karenkay said...

Beautiful earrings! I love the bible verses you put at the end of your blogs!

Amanda said...

Ohhh pretty! I have those notecards! :) And just so you know -- I get compliments on them each time I send one out! :)

Amanda
www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

Patty said...

Love those earring! Trish will have fun with the fabrics you sent her.

Jenny said...

lovely earings, yay you!
love the pictures of family!

Goosegirl said...

oooh! Pretty! And I love the pic with all your cousins. Those kinds of pictures are so precious.

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful earrings!

I love the picture with all of the little ones. That is a treasure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails