Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Stash Week 13

It's SNOWING here today! Yay Spring. Someone asked me this week the point of this Sunday Stash thing, like if it's a contest or something. Actually, I think it's more of a support group for people who have a problem with buying fabric. LOL That doesn't describe me at all! I really though you all would just like to see how VERY much fabric I use. But then again, maybe a lot of you use more than I do.

Anyway, I have a nice little surprise for you today. McCalls gave me the go-ahead to show a little teaser of the quilt which will be in their November issue. I can't remember when they told me this issue hits newsstands, but it's much before November -- maybe August?

Okay, that's all for now, but I have more to tease you with a little later. I used 1/2 yard to bind it this week.
Also 1 yard to bind the Road to Redemption quilt (pictures soon, I promise) and 1/4 yard on a little project for Emilie. Anna's dress had 1/2 yard of Amy Butler's Love in it. Additionally, Trish of Notes of Sincerity and I did a little swap. Jewelry for fabric. I totally got the better deal! (smile) She makes beautiful jewelry and is sending me two pair of earrings. I sent her 3 yards of fabric. I'll definitely show the earrings when they come. In the meantime, here's her shop so you can buy some too.

Used this week: 5 1/4 yards
Used this year: 63 5/8 yards
Bought this week: 0
Bought this year: 48 yards

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:3-4

Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Kathie said...

that definitely is a teaser showing the quilt roll. Made me laugh.

Patty@Granma's said...

THAT is definately teasing! I see at least 3 fabrics I would love to play with, if I can figure out which ones they are! SO excited for you - Hugs
PS Bring Marie and come Friday for Soup and Slippers - the weather should co-operate!

Amy said...

That really was a teaser. Looking forward to see November's issue.

notes of sincerity said...

You are a sweet heart! :o)
I am posting our fun trade tomorrow. :o) I just love all my darling new fabrics and the cards are just perfect!! Thank you for the "extra". :o)
Have a wonderful week.
Sincerely, Trish

Needled Mom said...

Love the teaser!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails