Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Stash Week 12

Wow, what a week! We had spring break this week, but it didn't seem much like a break. We were certainly busy with playing with neighborhood kids and other little things we don't normally do. Nevertheless, there was time for sewing. Anna's Easter dress is nearly done and my magazine quilt is ready to bind! Plus, the backing really used up my stash. Not to mention Anna's little purse and finishing up the cathedral windows pillow.

Used this week: 7 1/4 yards
Used year to date: 58 3/8 yards
Bought this week: 0 yards
Bought year to date: 48 yards

I'll leave you with a little picture of Tiana, who is a big 7 pounds now. Our vet says she's about done growing and house training has finally seemed to kick in! No accidents in a couple of weeks now.

To see how everyone else did, click here.

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good. - 1 Peter 2:2-3

Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Wendy said...

Aww, Tiana is adorable. I finished only one window on my pillow this week but it's coming along. Thanks again for your cathedral windows tutorial. I'm having fun.

notes of sincerity said...

Hi Melissa. :o)
Your little Tiana is as precious as can be. She is so tiny. :o)
It sounds like you have a very nice spring break. :o) Even with the rush of it all. :o)
I hope you have had a nice weekend.
Sincerely, Trish
ps. I was curious if Sunday Stash is a contest?

Needled Mom said...

Aaaw...what a cutie and just the perfect size. Bet you are rejoicing that the training is kicking in!!!

Tammy said...

Thank you Melissa for always posting quotes from the Bible, I really enjoy being reminded of different scriptures I may have not seen for awhile! So comforting!

leigh7911 said...

Yea for no accidents! She's so tiny. I'd be afraid of stepping on her, I think.

Related Posts with Thumbnails