Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Favorite Fabrics

I thought it would be so fun to show off my all-time favorite fabrics.

Favorite Jennifer Paganelli: Dance with me Kayla in yellow

Aviary Sparrows on Light Pink by Joel Dewberry

Favorite Amy Butler: Bliss from her Love line
Hydrangeas on Green by Glenna Hailey

Keri Beyer's Dream a Little Dream with Me


Favorite Barbara Jones: Simply Sweet in Lime Green

Ditto Dots from Whimsy by Pillow and Maxfield


Well, that's probably enough for one day, right? What's your favorite fabric? I really could just go on and on . . .

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land. Psalm 37: 8-9
 
Love,
xoxo

7 comments :

Kristina said...

Ooohhhh, I love that one by Joel Dewberry. I'm a freelance clothing designer and I'd love to make a shirtdress out of that fabric...Just lovely! =)
Kristina J.

Kathryn said...

I definitely see a pink flower theme in your favorites!

Needled Mom said...

How can you choose favorites???? I love all fabrics!!!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

It's so hard to pick just one. The Sisboom Kayla in Yellow is definitely one of my favorites. I made a dress for my daughter last year in it and it's still one of my faves.

Jenny said...

lots of pretty choices melissa! you know what my favorite right now is? Heath by Alexander Henry...i love it.

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Well, bless your heart for including one of my fabrics in your favorites! Makes my day!!

Quiltstory said...

I'm using some of the simply sweet in a quilt right now! Love it too! you've got some great ones there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails