Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Facebook, Tweet, Oh SO Sweet!

Hello everyone! You probably know I'm not all that technological, but I think I've figured out how you can tweet or post to facebook just by clicking a button on this post. Also, check out my new links in the sidebar to subscribe to my twitter, facebook page or by e-mail. I will occasionally offer giveaways separate from this blog on those, so you may want to subscribe!
Love,
xoxo

2 comments :

Jenny said...

woosh...the sound of you passing me by in technology!
i refuse to do facebook...already spend too much time on the computer...and i know it would snow ball. and i honestly dont know what twitter is, but if it has to do with phone texting...im not into that either!
but ill read your blog Melissa!
good luck!

gill said...

Hear hear Jenny! I feel just the same!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails