Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Stash Week 9

Good morning! I hope you're having a great weekend. I did pretty bad on fabric this week, but most of it is for a specific project or two.

I used about 1/6 of a yard on my string quilt. Only got one block finished this week.
About 5/8 of a yard on a top secret project.
And about 2 1/4 + 2/3 on a project I'll show you tomorrow, but here's a little peek:


Alrighty then, that's a lot of fractions for this early in the morning. 2 and 41/24 which is 3 17/24. We're going to round to 3 3/4, ok?

Used this week: 3 3/4
Used year to date: 42 yards
Added this week: 10 1/4 yards
Added year to date: 47 yards wow wee!

Feels like I'm stash building, huh?
To see how everyone else did, click here.
Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

notes of sincerity said...

Aww...your little pillow is precious and sweet puppy too. :o)
Hoping your weekend has been a nice one as well.
Sincerely, Trish

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

this pillow is really cute and I LOVe all those red fabrics. That sweet plus puppy dog is too cute!!! Have a great week!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Alycia said...

Sometimes you gotta build the stash! Top secret project huh? I love those.

Tamera said...

Can't wait to see what's in your future!

Related Posts with Thumbnails