Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is in the Air: Ooh-La-La

The drawing is now closed. Feel free to continue to leave comments.
Hello! It's Day 4 of Love is in the Air: A Week of Valentines Day Tutorials! Sign up on any post this week for a chance to win wonderful prizes. Come back Monday for the winners and also for a special guest blogger and another giveaway! I'm so excited about this!

So, this one needs no explanation; I'll let the picture do the talking:

A sort-of intuitive pattern is here. What? You thought I'd be modeling? haha If you use nylon chiffon, like I did, you won't have to finish the seams or make a hem. It's doesn't fray! So, this little project takes about an hour. Nylon chiffon is available here. So, happy Valentines Day to your husband. One more person checked off your list . . .

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 1 Corinthians 13:7

Love,
xoxo

14 comments :

Regina said...

So this is one of those projects that is designed to look good drooped on the floor, is that what you are trying to say?!??! :-)

gill said...

Hang on a mo Melissa -is this a tutorial for a husband-sized tutu??
Have you had any offers to model it?

Jenny said...

ooh la la indeed! im afraid i wouldnt wear this on a bet! valentines day or no...or maybe i would, but only if hubby wore one too!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh cute...perfect for alittle girl to twirl around and dance in :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :) :)

Jen said...

LOL at the comments! I have to agree with Jenny! I can only imagine the look on husband's face if I pranced into the bedroom in this! ;)

Marcia W. said...

Wow! It's awfully cold to wear that little bitty bit...guess love would be in the air ooh la la.

Katie said...

This is so funny and is bringing back a pretty hilarious memory of 16 years ago and some "help" my hubby received from some little old ladies at Walmart when he was trying to buy me something for Valentines.

Peach Rainbow said...

oh dear - ;D

Kristi said...

think this is the first tutorial of this kind that I've seen.

free indeed said...

Love that vision of a pink cloud.

Bailey said...

ooh la la is right! Cute idea, I love the tutorial...not sure it's for me, but worth a try maybe.

Deb said...

Oh my! Definitely not for me. :)

Sharon said...

Oh a little itty bitty is a good thing sometimes.....

Deborah in Atlanta said...

HA! My hubby would absolutely love one of those. That would be his very favorite Valentine's present ever! dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

Related Posts with Thumbnails