Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, February 14, 2011

And the winner is:

There were a whopping 220 entries. Thanks so much for all the great comments. I enjoyed reading all of them! First of all, we will definitely be having the Be Mine Sewalong. I've never done a sewalong before, so this should be fun! I think I will post instructions each Wednesday, and will try to get it all in 5 or 6 weeks. Sounds good? This Wednesday, I will post the supply list. Thanks for the overwhelming response to the pillow. I love it too!

If you're going to participate, I would appreciate you posting the photo above, so others can join us if they want to!

Okay, okay. What everyone's waiting for. The winner is #79
Marcia W. said . . . Love is in the Air! The song will be repeating in my mind the rest of the day.

Marcia, I need your address and thank you all for playing along. Make sure you comment on this post, for a chance to win Keri Beyer's great fabric!
Love,
xoxo

3 comments:

Marcia W. said...

Melissa, Thank you for the prize award from the giveaway. What a coincidence that I was reading your blog when the email arrived. Will indeed be humming "Love is in the Air" all day! Have a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congrats Marcia on winning the giveaway.

Melissa, thanks for hsoting the giveaway :) :) I always have fun entering these things...and reading everyones comments. Your pillow is super cute..and I could see this working for any occasion with different fabrics too :) :) However I am partial to reds and pinks ;) :) Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Ellie Inspired said...

Hey Melissa!! Can't WAIT for the sewalong! I'm very quilting-challenged so I can't wait to learn some new things. :) I'm posting it on my blog tomorrow. I know how much work and time sewalongs are...so I really appreciate you sharing that with us!
Laura
www.ellieinspired.com/apps/blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails