Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Stash Weeks 1-2-3

My dear husband brought these roses home for no reason. Isn't that sweet? I received 10 and the girls each one, which they put in their rooms.

I decided to join the Sunday stash report. I'm starting off behind, but that's ok because I haven't bought all that much this year. This will keep me honest! You don't have to add up your stash, but just report what you've bought. However, you can count everything you have used from the stash. I've been secretly using up my stash for the past year, so mine is really dwindling down.

Used this week: 14 yards
Used year to date: 14 yards
Added this week: 7 yards
Added year to date: 7 yards
Net used for 2011: 7 yards

Okay, I think that's about right. Since it's sort of my own rules, I decided not to add in any fabric except quilting. Is that clear? As mud? Check out how everyone else did here. And as for what I've made with that 14 yards -- it's probably all getting finished up this week, so I'll show you, ok?

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21


Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Needled Mom said...

What a sweet hubby!!! I love the color too.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

You have a very nice hubby. Those roses are absolutely beautiful. Oh, fabric stash...that does sound good. When your project is finished, please post a photo :) :)
Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Tamera said...

What beautiful roses!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Roses in January! Love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails