Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Stash Week 5

Used this week: 13 3/4
Used year to date: 27 3/4
Added this week: 14
Added year to date: 21 yards

Okay, so there was a lot of fabric bought and a lot of fabric used. Most was for my laundry room and you can get a little peek behind Anna. Isn't it awesome!!!!?! My husband says it burns his retinas, but since he doesn't do laundry, he doesn't care. You can also wallpaper your walls for less money than wallpaper costs. And it's also so much easier. My aunt Linda told me how to do this and my cousing Marie and I did it in an evening. The fabric is very forgiving. (it doesn't tear and is easily repositioned) You just dip it in starch. Yup the kind of starch that comes in a big bottle. Now don't dilute it! Then on the seams when I was finished I used spray starch just to make extra sure they stuck down. I'm told it's also easily removed.

Four yards were also for the backing of the quilt for China.
To see how everyone else did this week, click here.
Love,
xoxo

1 comment :

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I had no idea you would wallpaper with fabric. Oh, boy, my head is spinning with ideas, now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails