Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Studio e

I've been putting this post off because I'm really not sure how I feel about it. Feedback please! Fine Lines was bought out by Studio e. I just found out about a month ago. In turn, Studio e was bought by the same company which owns Henry Glass. However they will continue to operate as a separate company, independent of Henry Glass.

Sooo, my line will come out through Studio e. In the words of Fine Lines owner, Sue Penn, "I’m dropping you a note to announce an exciting change here at Fine Lines. Since the beginning we have been looking to grow our company into a major player in the industry and we have found a way to do that. We are joining forces with another relatively new fabric company, Studioe Fabrics. My love has always been design, and this opportunity allows me to do 2-3 times the number of lines per year that I have been doing! So....going forward I will be the Creative Director for Studioe. This really frees me up to do what I love best! Thank you so much for your loyalty and support up to this point. I really appreciate it, and we couldn’t have done it without you!!"

To counter this, ahem, news, I will show you some really cute pictures of our very own Princess Tiana.





Love,
xoxo

13 comments :

Jen of ReannaLily Designs said...

Very interesting news. AND what a cute little puppy!!!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I have a question but would rather ask privately. Feel free to email me, if you like. =)

Trish said...

What great photos of puppy! Thanks for sharing!

Chris said...

I have some lovely fabric from Studio e. I guess you just make the best of it and find the things to be grateful for. Play the glad game. :)

jennifer said...

You hav e a very cute little doggie:)

Nancy said...

hm...nice puppy...

Laurel H. said...

Interesting news. :/ Did you mention previously what kind of dog that is? She is SO cute!

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Interesting! Glad she finally owned up! You know how I feel. Your puppy is DARLING!!

Jenny said...

hey melissa..that is interesting..i know you really prayed hard over your decision to go with Fine Lines..does this open more doors for you? wider audience? ill be honest, I had never heard of Fine Lines before you mentioned them, but know studio e. What is your major concern over this move? all the best!

Janet said...

Maybe you could explain why this is creating consternation for you...

Patty said...

That is interesting news, I'm not sure how to take it... Hope this is in your best interest not only for Sue.
You little pup is adorable, Yorkie?

Patty@Granma's said...

Melissa, I have already contacted Ron for more info on your fabric. I do carry some studioE, and it is good. And with the whole cotton shortage, rising prices, economy shmess, I can see why designers are doing what they feel they have too. Hopefully they don't do damage on the way...
Is your store still open? T and I have been wanting to make the trip over, but between sickness and weather it may take a while. Keeping you in my prayers,

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I hate change like that. Good luck. Tiana is beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails