Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Quilt

 This Christmas quilt for Nathan is the result of a Dozen Quilters. I designed the blocks and sent out fabric and each lady sent me back a block which is now Nathan's quilt. Just a little late for this Christmas, but still . . .
Tried my best not to show off his messy room and looks like I almost did.
Quilted by Jeanne Schroeder (thank you!). Fabric is Basic Gray's Christmas lines from this and last year, Mark Lipinski's line from this year and John Deere fabric.

Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Needled Mom said...

What a fabulous quilt for him and I can tell that he loves it. Gotta love the JD lining too!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh, I don't it mattered to your little guy if the quilt came after Christmas ;) :) The photo is really sweet and he clearly likes the quilt ;) Christmas isn't over till the last gift has been received anyway :) :) It's really nice!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Patty said...

Looks like Nathan really likes his quilt. I think it came out great and I really enjoyed the process throughout the year.

Emily said...

It's never too late for a special present... and one you've made makes the wait worthwhile.

It felt like Christmas at my house yesterday as a beautiful packet of notecards arrived! Thank you, Melissa - they are gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails