Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Could it Be 10 Years?

 Once upon a time there was a little boy and a little girl.







They grew up and got married. And now they've had a life together for ten years. How can that be? It seems like just yesterday we were talking about running away and eloping to escape all the hassle of the wedding. My Todd doesn't like to be in the pictures much, but he is the reason there is even a Lilac Lane. Infinitely encouraging, always believing, and so supportive. I love you, baby. Thanks for the last ten years.

8 comments :

gill said...

Love and congratulations to you both on your 10th anniversary!!
It's our 24th in April!!
Gill xx

Laurel H. said...

Awww; congratulations!

Hollie said...

Congratulations Melissa! That's awesome!

Needled Mom said...

Happy, happy anniversary to both of you. It only gets better!!!

Patty@Granma's said...

Melissa - 10th is lovely! And there's so much to look forward to. Many Best Wishes

Sabra said...

Happy 10 Years! We just hit that mark this year, too.

Patty said...

Happy Anniversary Melissa and Tod. Here's to 10 more years.

Glistener said...

Many congratulations.
I've been following your blog since you sent me chocolate last year as part of a round robin swap. I love your work!
It's wonderful to see you enjoy your beautiful family life; time passes all too quickly
My husband and I celebrated 25 years of marriage this summer and I can tell you that you'll be there in what seems like no time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails