Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Congrats to the Winners!

The two winners are:

Regina said...

This is so adorable!

and Andi who is a fan of my facebook page.

Thank you to all who entered. Regina and Andi, please e-mail me your addresses and I will send out the blocks immediately so you can get these quilts done for Christmas. And everyone else, please enjoy the pattern -- it doesn't take too long to cut out the blocks, I promise!
Love,
xoxo

4 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh, cool....congrats to your two winners :) :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to your winners.

How did the tonsils go?

Glistener said...

Well done you lucky winners. But I have been inspired to have a go with a quilt this winter. I will get Christmas out of the way and then.......

Andi said...

I am so excited to have won this!! :) Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails