Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All Zipped Up Tote

 Do you love this magazine like I do? There are so many projects I would love to make from it.
 Awhile ago, I went on a weekend trip with a really good friend. I thought my normal, throw-the-makeup-and-jewelry-in-a-plastic-baggie wouldn't quite cut it. So I made this adorable travel bag. It is so handy, so easy and just adorable! If you need a last minute, quick gift, I highly suggest you get yourself a copy of this magazine and make this little tote. You won't be disappointed!
 Best of all, you can use up some larger and smaller scraps.
Way better than a baggie!


Love,
    xoxo

2 comments :

Tania Grim said...

That looks like a great magazine. I actually dont know if i have ever seen it :( i will have to look.

Needled Mom said...

Cute bag and cute kiddoes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails