Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Winners!

This was a very small contest, hopefully due to the holiday and not that not too many of you are reading! However, I was so pleased with the ones who did enter . . . people I comment back and forth with all the time. It's so nice to hear from you over and over again.

Without further ado, the winners are:
#19 Jenny said...

melissa they are just fabulous. can't wait to see the fabrics.
November 26, 2010 2:35 PM

#15 gill said...

Good luck in your new venture Melissa! I think that spreading the word via blogland would be a great place to start!!
Love Gill x
November 25, 2010 4:32 AM

Gill I need your address. And I have Jenny's because of a Dozen Quilters, which she is a part of.

Now, for all of you who NEED these cards . . . :)
The 25% off with the code honeysweet is still good through the end of today!

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,

because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes, Isaiah 61:1-3
Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Jenny said...

oh Awesome! Melissa...now the big debate in my head...use them for myself or gift them at Christmas??? Thank you so much.

gill said...

Thanks Melissa!
I now have the same problem as Jenny!!
I have emailed you
Love Gill x

Prim2Pink said...

Congratulations to both of the lucky winners!

Happy Holidays!
Judy

Related Posts with Thumbnails