Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well, here goes nothing . . .

The drawing is closed. Keep checking back for new drawings and contests.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The store is up at MelissaStramel.com!!! And my first item for sale is notecards. They are the signature print (actually called HoneySweet) from the HoneySweet fabric line. Well, they are a small part of the print anyway.
 I am selling the set of ten cards for $12, including shipping. But if you'll help me out and use these pictures to advertise MelissaStramel.com, I'll send you a discount code for 25% off, so that you can buy them for $9, including shipping.
 If you have a shop and would like to sell them, you can contact me for wholesale prices as well.
I have stacks and stacks of these cards, so I'm praying that they will sell. You have to invest so much just to try something out, you know? If they sell well, I will make more with different prints. We'll just see . . .

But to sweeten the deal, I'm also giving away 2 sets of the cards, just for leaving me a comment here. You will have them for a great Christmas gift or just keep them for yourself. Please help me spread the word! I'll draw for the winner on Monday, November 29. And if you know any great (cheap) advertising I can do, please let me know as well. Thank you all for all the support you've always given me, and have a great Thanksgiving.

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. Psalms 7:17
Love,
xoxo

25 comments:

Jessy said...

Gorgeous!!! Would definitely love to have a set of these.

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Congratulations! Those are lovely! I suggest that you try advertising in the classified ads in the magazines. They are very reasonable and really helped me get my website established. Good luck!

Lindsay said...

I really enjoy the look of these cards.

deserae said...

I love the cards! So pretty!

Patty@Granma's said...

Melissa, As you know I am a Storefront, and I am waiting for your fabric like crazy, and I would love to carry your cards - so please send me information ASAP!
And congrats! Again!

Simply EC said...

Beautiful! I can't see why they wouldn't sell, they're gorgeous!

Lisa Marie said...

These are beautiful. And you know I love the print. Will discuss about wholesale. They would make a beautiful gift, or even a note attached to a gift made from your fabric.

SewLindaAnn said...

Beautiful! Make sure your post makes it to Sew Mama Sew. They're doing their gift tutorials with things to buy on the bottom list.

Kathryn said...

Love your cards. I just ordered 2 sets, but that doesn't mean I don't also want to win two sets. I have lots of friends who would love them as gifts from me. Kathie L in Allentown

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Melissa... How exciting..Congratas on the website. The notecards look lovely, too!!! Oh, out of curiosity what made you decide to open your own website instead of selling on eBay or Etsy? I'm think ing about selling some of my knitted items...and am just gathering info from other friends who are selling their items!!! You can send me a private email if you'd like ;) :) Oh, I"m so excited for you. It's always neat to see someone following a passion/dream!!! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family, too. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

LB3K said...

Congrats, girl! Lovely cards. I know Andrea, at thetraintocrazy.com has very reasonable advertising rates. . . Just a thought.

leaandlars said...

These cards are lovely!

Janet said...

How brave you are! The cards are beautiful.

iris*hill said...

Gorgeous. I posted a note with picture on my Facebook.

gill said...

Good luck in your new venture Melissa! I think that spreading the word via blogland would be a great place to start!!
Love Gill x

sandyandcosmo said...

These cards are so pretty! Good luck!

Kat said...

Those cards are so cute! Make sure you have a FB fan page - that's a great place to advertise! You could also Twitter about it if you're into that as well!

~Kat

Mama Lusco said...

Beautiful! Praying for success on your new venture. Wish I had some helpful hints about advertising, but I don't have a clue :) Happy Thanksgiving! mamalusco at ortelco dot net

Jenny said...

melissa they are just fabulous. can't wait to see the fabrics.

Needled Mom said...

It's always tough to start a new venture, but I am sure you will do very well. Those cards are lovely.

Tracey said...

Wonderful cards....good luck on your new adventure!

Prim2Pink said...

Congratulations on opening your new store! I wish you lots of luck in selling your beautiful cards.
They are so pretty. I would love the chance to win a set!

Happy Holidays!
Judy

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Lovely cards! I like to have nice note cards on hand for quick little notes to friends and family. These would be perfect! Thanks for the chance!

MGM

Katie B. said...

Lovely cards! I'll definitely keep these in mind for Christmas gifts!

Kim said...

Beautiful cards, thank you for the giveaway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails