Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Star Gazing

My goodness! I'm back from market and have some spectacular pictures to share with you! Thanks so much to my mom and sister Christy for going with me. It made the trip so special. This will take several days of posts, so here is the first, mostly of the "stars."



Here's the George R. Brown Covention Center and the park across from it.

Ty Pennington now has his own fabric line. Do you think a carpenter can design fabric? He was actually there for a little bit, but it was a mob around him and I didn't get his picture.
Here's Jeanean Morrison.
Anna Maria Horner.
Amy Butler with my sister Christy and I.
My friends Anne and Val of Pillow & Maxfield.
My good friend Keri Beyer and her beautiful new line.

Chelsea Anderson of Pink Fig patterns and her new fabric.
Kate Spain.
Leisl of Oliver and S.
Tina Givens. Love her!
Patty Young of ModKid Boutique.
A little glimpse of Pokey Bolton from Quilting Arts.
Lila Tueller and her new line.


Love, xoxo

8 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Yes! That was you and your sister! I wish I would have stopped and said something!!! Keri Beyer is a hoot. That's neat you are friends with her. Her new fabric is very pretty.

Patty said...

Looks like you got to see lots of people and stuff.

gill said...

Looks like you had a great time!
I've only just discovered Quilting Arts magazine - So hard to find here in the UK (and expensive!) but a great read!
Gill

Genie said...

To be with Amy Butler and Anna Maria Horner would be I had died and gone straight to fabric heaven. I have never been to a show like this, but I sure would give my right arm to attend one someday. Your photos made it possible for me to pretend I was really there.

Patty@Granma's said...

Melissa -pure fun! I would love to take all my shop girls to market! But I'd have to keep a sharp eye on the spending, or hire a trailer to tow home. Hope to 'see' you soon -

Needled Mom said...

What fun. It sounds like you all had a fabulous time in Houston.

Jen of ReannaLily Designs said...

It was so nice to meet you at market. Sorry it was such a whirlwind!

dana said...

Fun to see your post! I borrowed that pic of me and Liesl and linked back to your blog. hope that's okay :)
Thanks Melissa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails