Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On the Wall

 If you're like me, you never want to take old pictures down from the wall. I have one wall devoted to my kids, ages newborn, 3 months, 6 months, one year, two years and three years. Now where to put 4, 5 and 6?
 See this girl above and the one below? The one above is Emilie now and the one below is me at age 3. Funny, huh?
Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.- Psalm 119:18

Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

Kat said...

I have been lurking for a while but this post has brought me out into the light! I LOVE THAT WALL!!! What a beautiful tribute to your children!

Okay, back to lurking...

:)

~Kat

Needled Mom said...

What a perfect wall!!! I have one of my grandchildren and I just love it.

The similarity of the two of you is uncanny! Darling too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails