Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, November 8, 2010

the Loot

What market report would be complete without showing what all I bought?


 I bought three books: Amy Butler's Style Stitches, Sew Serendipity by Kay Whitt, and Amy Barickman's Vintage Notions. Of course, the authors autographed them for me!
 Two fat quarter bundles: Barbara Jones new line and one from Hokkoh.
I also bought a vintage feed sack and received several freebies: a Vintage Notions sack, a key fob from the Fabric 2.0 party and a few other things. Everywhere you go, they hand out free sacks. I think I came home with four or five new ones, from Hokkoh, American Patchwork and Quilting, Accuquilt Go Baby and it seems like another. They make nice grocery sacks when you come home.

I guess that's it for the market report. I hope you enjoyed it with me! I didn't get any pictures of Sample Spree (I forgot!). Oh and if you get a second, can you comment to me whether or not my photos are generally light or dark. They always looks great on my computer, but I've seen them on others and they sometimes look dark -- computers are all so different! But if they are generally dark, I will start lightening them. Thanks!

Love,
xoxo

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Looks like a good collection of goodies. How nice to have the books autographed too!

Pictures look great on my computer.

Goosegirl said...

What fun!!! I think you had a marvelous time! And next time, you will be showing your own fabric too!

On my computer, this batch of pics is a tad dark. But I am super photo impaired and my pics are always wonky, so I think yours look great compared to mine.

Kathryn said...

Your pictures look fine on my PC. I'm just loving that Vintage Notions bag! That book is on my wish list. Kathie L

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Bought vintage notions myself as a gift but I may have to keep it.

Sew Here We Are said...

Love the Loot! Had the pleasure of going to the Quilt Show...Maybe one day I will get to go to market!! Pics look great on my comp. Thanks for sharing.

Patty@Granma's said...

Melissa - I'm green! Would love to take my whole crew to Market.
Your pictures come thru just fine.

Patty@Granma's said...

Great pictures - would love to take my whole gang to QM.

Related Posts with Thumbnails