Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Want to Win Moda Precuts?

My friend Glenna of Hollyhock Quilts is cleaning out. And giving away! She has lots of Moda precuts and she giving them out over five days. She is a fabric designer herself and quite a nice pattern designer too. And she's been instrumental in my own fabric design instruction. So go enter!


Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

gill said...

Thanks for the link Melissa!
I'm off to have a look now
Gill x

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for doing this for me! XOXO

Lady Farmer said...

Thank you! ;~P

Related Posts with Thumbnails