Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, October 21, 2010

ho hum

Hello ladies. Well and guys if there are any of you out there. I've been in sort of a funk. It's quilt market time -- next week! And I'm sort of at a loss with myself. I'll be there, but I have nothing to show and no real purpose. So I think it will really be fun. But in the meantime, I find myself flitting from project to project and not really finishing anything. And hard as I try, I am a wee bit jealous each time I see a designer's new line which is coming out at fall market. Oh to be busy. Someday I will look back and wish for this calm time again.

“I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”- Psalm 40:8

Love,
xoxo

9 comments:

Mama Lusco said...

Your dd reminds me of my youngest who likes to dress up...rubber boots go with everything, right? :) Continue to seek God's will and it will happen in His time, though it's often hard to be patient! I'm kind of feeling the same way right now. He has good plans for us!

Tamera said...

Have fun at quilt market.

I know it's hard, but you have to know that God has His perfect timing.

Your time will come.

Needled Mom said...

Gotta love the fashion statement!!!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Have a great time at the quilt market. You can just enjoy everything ...and maybe purchase some goodies, too? :) :) :) The little girl's hair is so cute. I had a very similar hairstyle when I waa about her age. The photo is in storage somewhere ) :) Your photo is adorable!!! Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

p.s. Sometimes it's okay to not have stuff planned...you need those moments just as much as the busy ones :) :) :)

Patty said...

What a cutie. Be patient it will all come together. Have fun at market.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Don't worry your time is coming girl! It's all God's plan!
Darling picture!

Goosegirl said...

I am so sorry Melissa. I was wondering if you would be going to market or not. I know you must be sad. But I pray you have a wonderful fun time anyway. Just play and meet people and dream. And take pictures!

Your girly is darling too.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Beautiful, she's just so incredibly cute. It is a perfect outfit.

PrimitiveJan said...

Oh my gosh, how precious is that. Your sweet Daughter is just adorable and so photogenic too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails