Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Days, Fall Nights

Hello everyone! I've been gone for a week from this blog and I'm sorry. Will you forgive me if I tell you we've had days that are between 60 and 70 degrees? And nights that are snuggly-cold almost freezing? It's been a delicious kind of fall.

 I recently read that five minutes outside per day can increase your mental health and outlook on life! More specifically, it's even more enhanced if you can spend that time near the water. Well, we don't have much water around here, so I kind of thought, oh well. But then I remembered this little pond in the middle of our town. The girls and I had a glorious time there today.


Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth. Meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified. Do not be discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:8-9

Love,
xoxo

2 comments :

Tamera said...

The fall has been GLORIOUS here as well! You're right. It's SO hard not to go out and enjoy them...actually, we should enjoy them, shouldn't we?!?

Genie said...

What lovely photographs...you captured the moment so beautifully. I agree with the time outside being so helpful. I love being outside...especially in the fall and winter. Yes, I did say winter. The more snow the happier I am!

Related Posts with Thumbnails