Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Steps

So here I am spilling some beans. My fabric is, disappointingly, not coming out at market. Nope. It has yet another delay and the aim is now January. sigh So many highs and lows in the fabric biz. So here is a great peek at stuff I'm not even sure will be printed! But I love it and I love my shoes. These were made at zazzle.com where you can design your own Keds. They are really, really comfortable too.




Love,
xoxo

13 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

OH YAY! FINALLY a sneak peak. So pretty! I love the rose fabric on top of the shoe. I love the scale of all the prints. Pretty pretty! What a bummer about it not being at market. Will it be at spring market?

Patty@Granma's said...

Oh, Melissa, I LOVE those shoes!
But the fabric - that's hard - I've been waiting for that one so I could get it into the shop. I even told Ron I wanted to know the "minute" it was available to order...
Well - time flies this season, so January will be here any minute - I'll keep my fingers crossed - no more delays!

Tonya said...

Those are super cute! So sorry about the delay in your line.

Patty said...

Hang in there Melissa your line will come out. Shoes are cute. Good things come to those who wait.

iris*hill said...

Shoes from your own fabric! How awesome is that? I feel like I'm having birthing pains right along with you. Hope they print it all!

Mama Lusco said...

Those rock! The fabrics are beautiful. Praying it will come together for your fabric line!

Jenny said...

sorry for the delay melissa, the shoes are fabulous!

Vickie E said...

Hang in there. it will be worth the wait in the end!

Becky said...

gorgeous!

Melissa P said...

Cute, cute, cute. Don't despair over the delays. Everyone knows it will be worth the wait. The excitement will just keep building.

Genie said...

Both the fabric and the shoes are precious. I would love to have them both. We are all just going to have to be patient for to line to come out...can;t wait.
Hugs,
Genie

Goosegirl said...

Oh Melissa, the shoes are adorable. I love your fabric designs.

I am so sorry about the delay in your fabrics. You must be really really disappointed. I pray that the delays will be cleared up so you can see your lovely designs for sale very soon.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

The shoes are darling. Sorry about the fabric set-back. Disappointing. Isn't life too full of those!

Related Posts with Thumbnails