Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Teaser

I got absolutely nothing creative done this weekend. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned my house. Is there such a thing as fall cleaning? Either that or it's late spring cleaning. So I thought I'd make it up to you by giving you a peek at Honey Sweet. Hope you like it!

Love,
xoxo

8 comments :

Needled Mom said...

I love fall cleaning. In the springtime I just want to be in the yard.

Jenny said...

WHEN do we get to see more?????

my house always needs cleaning winter spring summer of fall!

Goosegirl said...

Teaser Teaser Lemon Squeezer!!!
I want to see more you silly girl!
But they sure look lovely from the tiny peak you are allowing us.
I don't love to clean. In fact, I am supposed to be doing it right now, so I can get back to sewing. Sigh.....
I had better get back to cleaning so I can sew.

I hope your designs do fabulously well at Market!!!

Amanda said...

I'm more inspired to clean in the Fall...it feels like spring cleaning is required, which makes me NOT want to do it :P Those fabrics look great! I really like the top one.

Melissa P said...

I'm anxious for the Big Reveal. I know it is going to be very pretty indeed.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Killing me! So exciting!

Tonya said...

honey sweet is calling my name

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

My house could use a good cleaning but I would have to stay home first. I do like to give it a good one before bad weather sets in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails