Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Feed Sacks

Or are they flour sacks? How do you tell? Anyway, one of my favorite local quilt shops carries some, so of course I bought some. And of course I used them up right away. No storing away for some later project for me . . . And of course I can't show you yet. But here's a close, closeup so you can see the fabrics. (and the middle one's not a feedsack, but it looks like it COULD be, right?)


Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful fabrics - whatever they are called!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I don't think I've ever seen a feed sack or a flour sack, so I wouldn't know :) I'll trust you on that one :) :) :) I'd love to get my hand on some too...because I'd read that during the Depression, women would make clothes and other things out of them, so I thought I'd also want to give it a try.. It's always fun to find a treasure at a fabric store!!! Please post a pic or two when the project is finished :) :) :) Have a good Wednesday. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

hmmmm...can't wait to see what this is

Goosegirl said...

I love the colors. I am excited to see what you do with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails