Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, August 30, 2010

And the winner is . . .

Okay, here we are. A week of contest and thank to that, I actually got quite a bit of sewing done. I'll show you as the week progresses.

I got two big mailing boxes from the post office and filled them full of scraps, AND I still am overwhelmed with scraps!

Hmm, what to do?

The winners are:
Katy #136
and
Sarah or Semmy #168! Congrats girls and thanks for helping me clean out my sewing room!

But since I still have so many scraps, I'm drawing two more:

#41 Jen
and
#257 Heather!

Thanks to all of you for entering. I wish I had something to send you all. I'm so overwhelmed my everyone wanting my scraps. Wow! And all your kind comments. I do read every one of them.


Love,
xoxo

8 comments :

Jenny said...

congratulations to your winners!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Yeah :) :) :)..Oh, which Heather? Me? :) :) :) Hugs, Heather :)

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

congrats to the winners..

Joanne Lendaro said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies!!

Tamera said...

How exciting! Congrats to the winners.

Sarah or Semmy said...

Just want to Thank you Melissa. I am so happy to win the scraps. I use scraps and re-purposed items to make quilts for infants to crib size. These are given away to those who have a need. Usually a young un-married girl whose family won't support her in the time of crisis and some are just children in their teens. It is sad to see but those that I do get to see in person are so grateful that anyone would just give them a gift in their situation...Melissa may you be blessed for this kindness as I have been in the giving.

Jen said...

Ooh! Is that Winner-Jen Me-Jen? I hope so! Sure would make a fantastic wedding present (for me, sorry hubs)! Geez, I need a more original screen name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails