Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Make Life Colorful

It's the final round of So You Think You Can Quilt. Leisel decided not to have judging this month but to still showcase our quilts. You can check them out here. The theme is modern. I made this quilt up from a layer cake and jelly roll of Make Life by Sweetwater.


My little friend Fia made the perfect model.


It's a queen sized quilt for my sister Christy. I'm thinking of making up the pattern. Any interest? Let me know! I also entered it in the Wray Quilt Show a couple of weeks ago.

Love,
xoxo

10 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Gorgeous quilt! I just finished one last night. It is off to North Carolina today with my son.

Becky said...

love it! So pretty!

Mama Lusco said...

So pretty! I wish I had the patience to quilt :)

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh, the quilt is so beautiful!!! I love large quilts. I think a pattern would be great!!! And Fia...she's a cutey pie :) :)

Oh, you know what, I think my dad visited Wray, CO quite a few years ago. He said they call it "Wray-berry"...like Mayberry from the Andy Griffith Show :) :)
Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Amy said...

Super cute!

Nancy said...

I love this fabric line and love what you did with it. Thanks for sharing.

Lori's Quilting Confessions said...

I just love this quilt. I would line up for the pattern!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

That is fabulous!
I haven't quilted in years. Maybe it is time.
All it takes is time, and more time :-)

Patty said...

cute quilt!

Country Girl said...

What an absolutely beautiful quilt! It is just amazing! Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails