Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, July 12, 2010

Introducing

Which means I have a lot of people to thank. First of all, thank you God for answering my prayers. My prayer is now that you will use me for your good.

Thank you to my husband, Todd, who always knew I could do it, even when I didn't. And thank you to my kids who let me share my time with you.

Thank you to Christy, Marie and Lisa for making all those samples for market out of that crazy, thick, digitally printed fabric. (and then wearing that stuff! Have you washed it? Mine shrunk so much I can no longer wear it!)

Thank you to Jennifer and Glenna who were so encouraging. And to Elizabeth who was so critcal, but it helped.

Thank you to Sue for giving me a chance.

And thank you to all of you who read this and may some day buy it! I can't wait and still don't have a date for its release. But guess what? When I do, you will be the first to know.

I'm sure I'm forgetting people.
Love,
xoxo

20 comments :

Ellie Inspired said...

Congratulations! The logo is so beautiful. What fabric company is going to carry it?

Jenny said...

waiting with abated breath Melissa!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

So exciting! Cannot wait for it to come out!!! Congratualations!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

congratulations! Golly I bungled that word! Typing too fast!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

How exciting. Congratulations!

Becky said...

Yay! Can't wait to start making bags with your fabric line!

Maylee said...

Wow! Congrats Melissa!

Glenna at Hollyhock Quilts said...

This is wonderful news, Melissa! Thanks for letting me know! I'm so excited to see the final product. Keep me posted, please!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

congrats, how cool

Vickie E said...

going to be awesome stuff :)

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is wonderful and a total blessing. I'll be looking forward to hearing when the fabric comes out!!! Love and hugs, Heather :)

m•e•l•i•s•s•a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m•e•l•i•s•s•a said...

I'm so excited for you!!
Love how you chose to tie in the meaning of your name to the name of your designs, great idea!!

Goosegirl said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it!!

Sew Here We Are said...

Congrats!! Can't wait!

Patty said...

Ooh La la Melissa! Congratulations can't wait to partake!

Melissa P said...

So anxious to see it! Incredibly exciting times!

Linda Stubbs said...

I am so thankful to the Lord that He blessed you with your hearts desire. You did a beautiful job with your design. Can't wait to go to the fabric store and see Melissa Stramel along the selvage.

Blessings and lots of hugs!
Linda

Laurel H. said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! Will definitely be looking forward to seeing this line!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Hard work can make dreams come through. Patience and God help.

Related Posts with Thumbnails