Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wray Day

Yesterday was Quilts of the Plains in beautiful Wray, Colorado. Do you recognize the quilt below? Here is a group of my favorites, and by no means all of the quilts there. Plus we visited some of the neatest stores the area has to offer. So fun. I'd love to know which quilt won in each category if anyone stayed for the results who reads this.
Oh! one of the above pictures has my fabric in it, as it was when I digitally printed it. I'm not telling which one!

Love,
xoxo

7 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Wow! I had no idea what this show was like, the whole town is painted with quilts! That's awesome! We were talking about it in the shop yesterday and wishing we could've gone. Glad you had a good time! And it took me a while to find the quilt from your fabric, but I did find it! =] Beautiful quilts, sad I missed it!

LB3K said...

Ummm, that one is my favorite of your quilts, I think. So, so lovely!

Needled Mom said...

I would have loved to have seen it. It looks like a fabulous show and the weather looked like it cooperated too.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

OH...this was like being a kid in a candy store. I love looking at quilts. I thought that was really neat that they were literally displayed all over town...in shops, outside of shops..on fences...you name it :) :) Really gorgeous!!! Hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

What a great show! I haven't been to a show like this in a long time. Your quilt is beautiful.

Fellow Quilter said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for posting all these beautiful shots of the quilt show. As chairman of the show, I must tell you that having you send some quilts was a definite highlight to our day! We look forward to seeing what you'll create for next year. Thanks again.

Fellow Quilter,
Brian
www.fellowquilter.com

Sabra said...

those are some beautiful quilts. I love the third from the bottom on the right. such fun patterns!

Related Posts with Thumbnails