Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, June 18, 2010

What's New at Lilac Lane?

Truthfully, not a whole lot. The kids have had the crud since last Saturday. To the tune of 1 ER visit, 2 doctor visits, 1 dentist visit and $245 at the pharmacy. Wow. And lots of sleepless nights.

Other than that, we have some new babies:

Meet Snowbelle, Curious, Blacky, and Snowman. (yeah, they're all in there and yes, the kids named them.)



Let's not forget our bucket calf Henry. You think I live a glamous life? Half the time I might be wearing a skirt, but my shoes of choice are my hubbie's black muck boots.


Anna turned 5! It's hard to believe. So we had a little party

One of her gifts was a sewing machine, which just didn't cut it after she's been using mine the past two weeks. So it will have to go to a garage sale. Which reminds me, I also had a garage sale! (I think I about had a sun stroke, it was SO hot!)


Other than that, we've just been horsin' around. (sorry I had to throw that in there.)

Fabric news next time.

Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hope the kids are feeling better. Happy birthday to Hannah, there is a My Little Kitty sewing machine out there,sorry I don't recall how much but seem to remember it reasonable. good luck on the hunt. Cute little kitties, have seen a lot of those in blogland lately.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Oh my goodness so much going on! Yikes on the ER and illness! Hope the kids are better now!
Since I live too far away to actually take a kitten... "I want one!" I can't actually have one but OH SO CUTE! Yay Anna and sewing! And who could blame her for getting used to the real thing! Go Anna! Ha! Love the horsin' around pic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails