Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, May 31, 2010

Trimmed with Love Contest

It's time to begin the contest! Are you excited? I know I am. See the list of fabulous prizes in the previous post. Make sure to link the following picture to your blog for a chance to win some yummy Riley Blake fabric too! Remember, only two submissions per person and get them in there before midnight central time on June 13. I may randomly show some of your submissions from time to time. And if you have no way of adding your picure through a blog or flickr, etc, go ahead and e-mail it to me. I will get it added!

Now have fun and tell me if you have any trouble. Trim, trim away!
Love,
xoxo


                                   79. Candace                                80. Candace

15 comments:

Marcia said...

Emailed a photo of embellished pin brooches... that were Trimmed with Love. Thank you for this giveaway.

Jenny said...

hey melissa, obviously i messed something up. it wont let me link twice to my blog post, so i tried to post by flickr and i dont think it liked that! what to do???

Jenny said...

oops, ok, it is fine now!!
thanks for holding this contest. lots of fun! i love seeing what others are trimming!

Melissa said...

What an adorable contest, thanks for hosting it!

happy said...

I'll try to finish my trimmed project. Hope I can be on time..

KayC. said...

I am so glad that I found you! What a great contest and it is a good way for me to use up "this and that" trim I have. Thanks!

Christie said...

Hey there! This was fun! Mine is the "hobble skirt" from polkanuts tutorial. I added lace around the bottom, bias tape on the straps, and ribbon with a bead from a bead trim. Just to explain the trimmings on my entry:). Thanks for the fun contest!

Eileen said...

i guess i don't know how to leave a picture--thought i did it ok. i will try sending you an email.

Eileen said...

well, guess it did load, but it cut poor santa's head off!! it's embroidery i did on the bottom of santa's velvet outfit.

Eileen said...

can't seem to put another picture on here, but it's a fun giveaway!!

Leslie said...

What a cute link party! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent, so that I can discover more crafty ladies!

Sarah Boyd said...

Thanks for coming over to visit! I entered my baby sleeping plaque and will try and get one more entry in before the 13th! Great Prizes! So many wonderful entries too! Love your blog!

Holly said...

What a fabulous idea for a contest. I need to spend some time here looking over the projects...there are so many cute ones.
Holly
504 Main

happy said...

I am no. 54 That is a long sleeve T-shirt with ruffle flower on the front -right.
Thank You

Adalita said...

Thanks for hosting such an awesome contest!
It got me to bite the bullet and get a decent sewing machine.
I don't envy you having to decide who wins what!

Related Posts with Thumbnails