Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the Winners!

#5 Starbucks giftcards, 170 Patty! Patty is in my Dozen Quilters group. Congrats!

#4 my fav soap, 230 jiaying

#3 Puddle Jumper shoes, Jenny, also of a Dozen Quilters! Great day to be in my group,huh?

#2 fat quarter pile, #217 becky @becky ann designs

#1 my fav yardage, #80 deserae!

Congratulations everyone! It was a great day for round numbers, huh? Also thanks to random.org for giving me the numbers.

Stay tuned for the next contest!


Love,
xoxo

2 comments :

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to all.

Patty said...

Wow! I was on your site earlier and didn't even notice I won! So Cool Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails