Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, April 19, 2010

Funked Out Peasant Blouse Redo


Okay, everyone! Hop over to Brown Paper Packages to learn how to make a beautiful blouse into a dress. It will make such a versatile pattern for your collection. I LOVE this dress. In fact, I wore it yesterday for my birthday! Thank you all for the warm wishes. The contest is below and is still open until midnight tonight!

And to all of you who say I always cut off my face in the pictures, here I am!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Love,
xoxo

6 comments :

Jenny said...

beautiful!! love the yellow sandals too!

Karin (the Mrs.) said...

You look gorgeous! No need to hide that face from your pictures :-)

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

You look lovely! Love the fabrics and I love the yellow sandals too!

Patty said...

Very cute dress.

Lisa Marie said...

I like that a lot. And it's very figure flattering, while still being long enough to actually *wear* which is a rare find. But of course, since you made it... haha!
My brain hurts at even just the thought of making anything right now. Please help me!

Laurel H. said...

Love this dress! Are you offering this as a pattern?

Related Posts with Thumbnails