Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Pocket Curtains

Well, I finished a new Moda Bake Shop project -- 5 Pocket Curtains! It posted much sooner than it was supposed to, so I don't think it's getting the looks it should. Make sure to stop by and check it out. And don't forget to read the previous post to enter my great giveaway! Have fabulous day!


Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Jenny said...

hey melissa, i saw it yesterday at the bake shop, i think it looks like a terrific project!

Sabra said...

so perfect for a little boy's room. Though I'm terrified of what all my boys would put in the pockets!

Needled Mom said...

I saw it yesterday on MBS and though it was such a clever idea.

teresamnj said...

Adorable and great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails