Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is So Cool!

The Moda Bake Shop ladies are so neat. As far as I can tell, Lissa Alexander and Angela Yosten run the whole show. And they do a very good job of it. This ad will be in the May issue of American Quilter and the June issue of  DIY, a Better Homes and Gardens publication. I'm thrilled. Isn't life fun?

Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Jenny said...

oh that is too cool Melissa!

Jackie said...

Very cool! Congrats!

Erin said...

Oh how awesome! Congratulations! I think you need to get 4 copies of the ad... one for you, and then one for each of your kiddos since it will be their first (I am guessing) time in a national magazine!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

how awesome for you, i'm so proud of you, lol

Lisa Marie said...

I like Erin's Idea. How exciting. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails