Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, March 22, 2010

Some Party

Well we finally decided it was time for the Purple Potty Party. There were no accidents for weeks. We made purple cupcakes.


Emilie put on her purple.



We decorated our cupcakes.


And we ate. And ate.

About an hour after the party was over, here's what happened:

Emilie:  Daddy (I don't know why she went to her dad) don't worry. I put the poop in the toilet.

Todd:  You pooped in the toilet?

Emilie: No, I put the poop in the toilet.

Todd: You pooped your pants?

Emilie: It's okay. I put it in the toilet.

Todd: With your hands?

Emilie: Yup.

So she had to be cleaned up and changed. Sort of a setback, huh? But she's done perfectly well since then.

Children are a gift from God. They are His reward. Psalm 127:3


Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Needled Mom said...

Oh my goodness!!!! That is too funny, but one question. Did Daddy do the cleanup?????? ;)

Denise :) said...

LOL! My daughter and I have just laughed and laughed over this! She's quite the darling! :)

Patty said...

Well at least she knows it goes in the toilet. I can only imagine the look on Daddy's face.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Cupcakes are fun treats. Love that lilac color.

judycolby said...

Some day she will really love for sharing that with the world!
We got a good laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails