Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, March 1, 2010

Please Vote!

Check it out, everyone! The contest has started. I hope you'll hop on over to Leisel's blog and vote for your favorite quilt. Everyone has done so much work and it would be a bummer if no one voted. Don't try to figure out which one's mine, just vote for your favorite. I even voted for someone elses. So, click here and vote!

Love,
xoxo

2 comments :

Patty said...

Okay Melissa I voted. I really liked the trapunto quilt but didn't vote for it. I voted for quilt number two. I'm guessing that this is yours the kids in it reminded me of your kids. god luck :^)

Lisa Marie said...

I still would really like to know how you made that collage! Thanks again for letting me "steal" it. :o)

Looks like you're definitely going to make it to Round Two. Yay!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails