Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Spring!

May I be the first to wish you a happy spring. It's two days early, I know. But it's supposed to be 60 here today and snow tomorrow, which is kind of how Kansas weather is, so we're going to call today spring!

I'm so sorry I haven't had much to show lately. It seems like everything is a secret. But good things are coming, I promise! First there's Moda Bake Shop, then there's So You Think You Can Quilt. That one's really taking up my time. Then there are two projects so secret, I can't even hint about them.

See! The winter is past;

the rains are over and gone.


Flowers appear on the earth;


the season of singing has come,


the cooing of doves


is heard in our land.


 The fig tree forms its early fruit;


the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.


Arise, come, my darling;


my beautiful one, come with me."



Song of Solomon 2: 11-13



Love,
xoxo

1 comment :

Needled Mom said...

LOVE the beautiful flowers blooming at your house. Happy spring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails