Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, February 5, 2010

Odds and Ends

Don't forget to scroll down and enter my drawing in the previous post.

Here is Anna and her best friend, Samantha. I made Samantha a hat like Anna's, except in her favorite color purple. Then they dressed alike for their dance lessons.


If you thought poor Anna would suffer without a pillowcase, never fear, here it is. She picked out all these colors herself. Hmm, I wonder if her favorite color is pink?


Oh, and  look at the quilts I made my kids sometime or other.





Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength. Nehemiah 8:11
Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Jenny said...

the girls are tutu cute!! the quilts are gorgeous..do you do your own quilting?

Lisa Marie said...

How cute. My niece would be so jealous of that Tinkerbell backpack!
Oh, wait... I made her a Tinkerbell backpack for Christmas! :o)
The quilts are gorgeous!

Tamera said...

Love the quilts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails