Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love and a Winner!

True Random Number Generator




Min:

Max:

Result:

20

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winner is: Melissa C who said, "I love the funky offset point half apron in purple and orange." Thanks, Melissa. You now win a $20 gift certificate to my etsy shop. Just pick out what you like and let me know.

Here is the love:
I made these with a Sew Mama Sew sew-along. They are so cute! You still have time to make and enter one to win a prize. Click here! My kids will love them. And they tend to collect little bits and pieces here and there so I thought this would hold up better than paper.



Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Melissa C said...

I can't believe it. This is my first blog win and I am so happy. I would love the apron I mentioned, just let me know how to pay for the rest of it. Thank you so much.

Needled Mom said...

Those Valentines are adorable! I'll have to check them out.

Becky said...

love the valentines!

Related Posts with Thumbnails