Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can You Wonk the Wonk?

Do you think Lilac Lane has forgotten you? I'm so sorry! I just had nothing I could share. First, I made my quilt for the first month of So You Think You Can Quilt. Gotta say, I'm really excited about that one! But we can't show it in any way, shape or form. You'll just have to tune in to Leisel and figure out which one is mine (but I don't think she'll show them until March!)

Then, I completed my third Moda Bake Shop project. Those are top secret too! So finally, today, I have something to show you. My online quilt group, A Dozen Quilters, is making wonky blocks this month. I always make one for me and one for the person who chooses the block of the month. It's Iva's turn. If you've never made one, hop on over to a Dozen Quilters to find out how. Quick and easy but SO fun.

Psalm 106:48

Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Let all the people say, "Amen!" Praise the LORD.


Love,
xoxo

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the wonky!! Just beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your MBS projects.

Jenny said...

they look great Melissa! I hope to finish mine tonight...
i *think* i recognize some of the yellow fabric from my own stash!! also, i was trying to decide whether to use some Heather Bailey zig zag, and it looks great in your block, so i might still try to work it into mine!

Needled Mom said...

LOVE the wonky blocks!!! Aren't they fun to do?

Lisa Marie said...

I LOVE those blocks. The fabrics are just perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails