Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, January 22, 2010

Two New Chefs




Ever since I bought this fabric last fall, Anna has been telling me I could only use it to make her an apron. And today I finally did -- for her and Holly! Aren't they sweet? I just love wrap-around aprons.


The fabric is Tina Given's Cloe's Imagination.


'This is what the Sovereign LORD says:


" 'Put on the cooking pot; put it on

and pour water into it.  Ezekiel 24:3
 
 
Love,
xoxo


4 comments :

Needled Mom said...

So very cute. She looks thrilled with it too.

Patty said...

Sweet, the aprons and the model :^)

quilt-n-mama said...

I love this apron, is it a pattern you found somewhere or is it one you came up with? I am making matching items for our daughter as well, she is getting an AG doll for her birthday:)
Blessings,
Gayly

shelia said...

oh gosh! soooo stinkin cute! I loved making things for my girls and their American Girls! Enjoy and thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails