Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a Skirt Day


It's 60 degrees today! In Kansas they say if you don't like the weather, just wait an hour. It's practically true ( last week we had -25!) This January weather must have the girls ready for bright days. They picked out their own outfits this morning. (Although Anna fed off of what Emilie picked.) I made all these skirts including Holly the Dolly's.


Here's a better picture of Emilie's bubble skirt, which she absolutely adores.



Anna made herself this awesome necklace this morning. Isn't it cute? Such a good idea to add flowers.

I'm ready for spring too.

Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. Song of Solomon 2:12

Love,
xoxo


2 comments :

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

oh, their so cute in their skirts. I tried to get E to let me make him some skirts and he just won't have it. haha

Lisa Marie said...

Oooooh the Bubble Skirt! Still wish I could find the rest of that fabric for you. I just love how it turned out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails