Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pillow Talk


It was time for a new look for my bed. You all know I have a short attention span, right?

Here's what I wanted:

My Road to Redemption quilt. It's coming along, just slowly. And definitely not ready for a bed yet. Sigh.

So, I made a couple of new pillowcases with some Tanya Whelan fabric and put on a quilt my sister so graciously gave to me a few years back. It's beautiful. (Oh yes, there is some Heather Bailey in there too. I don't usually get too far from her, do I?)


Not to be outdone, Emilie asked for a purple pillowcase. Purple is not my favorite color, so I don't tend to have a lot around. But I did have some of this vintage tablecloth left. It's surprisingly soft. Add in some Jennifer Paganelli and Amy Butler and this was the result:


Now everyone's happy! (except Anna, she wants one too!)

I need to thank you all so much for your sweet comments. I love feedback and my husband is always like, "Oh, that's nice." Such a guy! So you all are my confidence builders.

O God, thou hast taught me from my youth, and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works. Psalm 71: 17
Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Jenny said...

sweet dreams Melissa!

BUMBLE BEANS said...

Love the road to redemption quilt! I just made one called the Kitchen Sink quilt. I just LOVE it! Yours will be a real beauty when it's done. Keep on plugging along!

Becky said...

I am thinking if I were doing your road to redemption quilt, it wouldn't even be that big and would be shoved in a box with all the others that are so involved I switch to something else before finishing. It looks great. Keep up the great work. And thanks for the address list so fast. Love your work, as always!

Tamera said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails