Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, January 22, 2010

Me

Oh, I hope you still read my last post, but this just came up! I'm a contestant in a contest called, So You Think You Can Quilt and I've just been introduced on the blog. Go there and check it out. And make sure you go back at the end of February to vote. We can't tell which quilt is ours or anything like that, but isn't it fun? All the suspense and lots of great quilters. I got two people to sign up that I know about and they are both better quilters than me, so I'm just hoping to last more than one month. (Oh please don't let me be the first to go!) This feels like a reality show or something. So here's the link, check it out: http://sugarnspicecreations.blogspot.com/

Love,
xoxo


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Just being entered is better than me, so you are a winner in my book! Congrats!

Lisa Marie said...

I'm so excited! But when I first got Leisel's email about introducing us and whatnot I got knots in my stomach because I actually got nervous. haha! Here's to making it through round one!

Needled Mom said...

You'll do awesome!!!!!

Becky said...

Melissa,
That is super neat. And you were the first contestant introduced. That too is pretty fun.
Hope it is a blast for you!
Can you do me a favor? Can you email me the list of names/addresses for the dozen quilters...I misplaced mine in the move and still need to mail Gayly's square to her. Thanks!
meek1mccoy@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails