Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! My husband and I spent the weekend with Todd's brother and his wife at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. It was such an elegant and beautiful place.






Then my little Nathan had to go and turn six. He had a John Deere birthday party.


And here's what is outside of my house this morning.




That's my world. Hope yours is beautiful for 2010 as well.

Love,
xoxo


9 comments:

Jenny said...

looks like fun Melissa!!
Happy Birthday Nathan!

Linda B said...

What a wonderful way to herald in the New Year. I've always wanted to do that.
Your John Deere birthday reminded me of when I did a GI Joe birthday for my son. I made the cake frosting camoflauge!! It was awsome.

Jackie said...

What a great way to spend the New Year, with a birthday and a wonderful party! Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

Lora said...

you look so pretty in your party dress! i love that first picture of you and your husband. priceless!
my little boy turned six last week, too!
:)
lora

Needled Mom said...

I love the Broadmoor! It is such a great, classy place to celebrate the arrival of 2010.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the big guy and happy new year.

Patty said...

Happy Birthday to nthan. Looks like you had a very nice New Year's Eve.

Ferguson Family said...

I love the photo of him dipping you while you are dancing. You can see the joy and love in both of your eyes.

Moneik said...

Sounds like a fun New Years! We have the same type of frosty weather this morning. Love the frosted trees.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Lovely pictures. How fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails