Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coming Up Roses


Have I told you I am ready for spring? I am SO into Jennifer Paganelli and Tanya Whelan's older lines right now. It's a good thing for me because they are still available but mostly on clearance! So I've been buying a little spring over here at Lilac Lane. Now what to make?



Oh, you see a little Heather Bailey Nicey Jane in there too? Yeah, that wasn't on sale! Or the Amy Butler Love. But so beautiful.



Here are the Fiskars scissors I won from the Sew Mama Sew challenge. Go over there now! There are so many great prizes they are giving away in February. (Including something from me pretty soon!) Thank you Sew Mama Sew and Fiskars!

Love,
xoxo


4 comments:

Jenny said...

whatever you make its bound to be beautiful with these fabrics Melissa! lovely piles.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh I love all these fabrics. I've always loved roses on cloth.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Love the prints on these fabrics!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

love all your fabrics, so pretty and thanks for the fabric you sent me. I really do appreciate it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails